BECOME A MUSEUM FOUNDING SPONSOR TODAY!
The Army Historical Foundation, official fundraiser for the National Museum of the U.S. Army, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
When you contribute $20 or more, you become a Founding Sponsor of the National Museum of the
U.S. Army and you receive the following exclusive benefits:
• An Official Certificate of Commendation. Suitable for framing, this handsome
document attests to your status as one of the Museum’s original Founding Sponsors. If
you choose to enter a name in the Registry of the American Soldier, that name will also be
recognized on the Certificate.
• A subscription to Call To Duty, the Foundation’s quarterly newsletter that keeps
you up-to-date on the progress of the Museum, along with Army-related historical facts
• A free digital subscription to the award-winning On Point Magazine, The Journal of
Army History with fascinating articles on battles great and small, American Soldiers, the
weapons of war, book reviews, and more. Be sure to include your email address to receive your digital
• Your name entered in the Museum’s online and kiosk Listing of Founding
• Contribute $50 and you also receive the beautiful Museum Lapel Pin. Wear it proudly to show your
support of the Museum.
• Contribute $100 or more and you also receive the prestigious Museum Medallion in a handsome
presentation case. At home or office, you can display this special commemorative medallion with great pride.
• For a gift of $500, you also receive a beautiful print of Norman Rockwell’s famous poster “To Make Men Free”
that portrays the American Soldier throughout history.
• For a gift of $1,000, you also become a member of the Museum’s prestigious 1814 Society. You will be
invited to exclusive events and meet with National Army Museum leadership.
Questions? Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.